viernes, 10 de junio de 2016

MY WAY - FRANK SINATRA

And now, the end is near; 
and so I face the final curtain. 
my friend, i'll make it clear, 
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. 
I've lived a life that's full. 
I've traveled each and every highway; 
and more, much more than this, 
I did it my way. 
Regrets, I've had a few; 
but then again, too few to mention. 
I did what I had to do 
and saw it through without exemption. 
I planned each charted course; 
each careful step along the byway, 
and more, much more than this, 
I did it my way. 
Yes, there were times, I guess you knew 
when I bit off more than I could chew. 
but through it all, when there was doubt, 
I ate it up and spit it out. 
I faced it all and I stood tall; 
and did it my way. 
I've loved, I've laughed and cried. 
I've had my fill; my share of losing. 
but now, as tears subside, 
I find it all so amusing. 
To think I did all that; 
and may I say - not in a shy way, 
"no, oh no not me, 
I did it my way". 
For what is a man, what has he got? 
if not himself, then he has naught. 
to say the things he truly feels; 
and not the words of one who kneels. 
the record shows I took the blows - 
and did it my way!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario